Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunglasses.


She loves them. Won't take them off. It is so cute.

She wears them while we shop indoors, while she sleeps, and while we have dinner in a very dim lit restaurant. I don't think she got the memo that they are to wear outside to block the sun. She won't take them off....and we love it. Look how cute she looks.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't think she got the memo that she's not Lindsay Lohan... that girl is honestly, seriously, about as cute as cute can be.

Gramma Annie said...

So so so cute!! I love the photo of you and J.C. xoxox

Christin said...

I added your photog blog to my blog list :-) hopefully you'll get some hits from it. You are amazing with a camera Paige, and Lindsey is so sweet for doing that!

Anonymous said...

Paige...that concert looks awesome...that is so Jersey. I love it!