I'm on vacation right now with my family in San Antonio Texas. Hence the ugly humid puffy hair in every picture. We have been playing up a storm at places like Fiesta Texas (six flags), Schlitterbaans, (worlds largest water park), the alamo, the riverwalk etc.
The fam outside the hotel.
The whole fam dam outside of Schlitterbaans.
Me and the sibs having one of our many raging hotel parties.
6 comments:
WHEN ARE YOU NOT ON VACATION????
I knew you had to be with Linds in TX. ARe you going to get a Texas Pride tattoo?
Don't get me started on puffy humid hair.
JC's sunglasses are the bomb.com/totallyhip
I second Josie; you are on more vacations than any person I know! Except maybe your sister Lindsay...One of my favorite things about your family is how much you enjoy each other. Remember to call me when you're here next.
Linds what is in your bag??? A port-a-crib??? xoxox
Sorry...sissy...not weewee xoxox
I LOVE TEXAS!! I was there last year and yes, my hair was yucky and puffy, too, but other than that, I am in heaven there! :)
Post a Comment