Oh my gosh you could not get any cuter than that. P seriously all those pictures are amazing. I love the one in the arch way that is a total framer. Good job on yet another photo shoot. I can't wait till you have just one more niece to shoot.
Those eyes! That black and white just takes my breath away. Nice work, Paige, and nice work, Linds!
Aaa-ma-zing! you're hired! late august/early september?? let's chat.
BEEEEEutiful! I too LOVE the one in the archway! xoxox
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh you could not get any cuter than that. P seriously all those pictures are amazing. I love the one in the arch way that is a total framer. Good job on yet another photo shoot. I can't wait till you have just one more niece to shoot.
Those eyes! That black and white just takes my breath away. Nice work, Paige, and nice work, Linds!
Aaa-ma-zing! you're hired! late august/early september?? let's chat.
BEEEEEutiful! I too LOVE the one in the archway! xoxox
Post a Comment