Thursday, May 31, 2007

Team Mitt


If you haven't joined "Team Mitt" yet, you really should. Go to Mittromney.com and sign up...We really need to get a mormon into office. I may be biased considering it is my sister's father in law, making him my nieces and nephew's grandpa. But if you knew him, you would want him to win. He is so down to earth, kind and trustworthy...How cool would that be if he was the president of the United States.

My nieces Chloe and Mia and my nephew Nick..

Chloe with Mitt and Anne...I love this picture. It looks so classic and old school.

Mitt and Anne and Nick.

8 comments:

josieposie said...

Paige - Which sister married a Romney?

Paige said...

My oldest sister Laurie married Matt Romney. Oh and my friend Meghan is friends with your sister Anne. Small world.

derrickfam said...

What happens when you sign up?

Gramma Annie said...

Those pictures are so so so so cute Paigie! What a beautiful family! That sweety pie Laurie! Mia looks just like her at that age! xoxoxoxoxox

Lorilee said...

I love the 'classic' photo, it really does look old fashioned and classic.
I want to join the Mitt Romney club.

josieposie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gmarie said...

Okay I am sending out a search party for my Pagee since she hasn't blogged for 6 days. That is unheard of! This is serious business! I MISS YOU!

Lorilee said...

Where are you? Blogging isn't fun without you.