Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"The JAZZ kick AZZ!!"


This is our family photo after Game 4. Notice Lindsey pretending to pour Gatorade over her head. When she told us she would do it for real if the Jazz won game 5, we were cheering extra hard. This is us getting ready for our game 5 party.


We painted posters, made Josie a baby Jazz onsie and painted on our foam #1 fingers. We also made individual cakes for our cake decorating contest. We brainstormed our poster slogan as a family and my Dad's idea won...As usual. Here is the finished product.

After the game we rushed right outside to get the celebration started. My mom bought blue gatorade just in case we won....Lindsey followed through with her threat...

P.S. ...Lori you totally missed out..

9 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

That was so much fun i wish we were still having our Jazz Party. Not so much the game cause i can't relax but that was for sure the best jazz party ever! I miss you already we need to live by each other. I hate it cause we always have so much freaking fun when your here and are always in depression for weeks after you leave. Just move home please!!!

Lorilee said...

I'm dying right now. When Linds makes a promise I know she means business, but I did have my doubts when she came up with the gatorade idea.
I'm so proud of you Lindsey, you are the coolest Mom 2007.
I can't stop laughing. I sure did miss out!

I also love the way JC is so focused on the poster decorating.

Tia said...

Did your bro take that sign to the game? I swear I saw one there. My poster didn't get any love at all. I wasn't even on the jumbo tron! are you still in UT?

Paige said...

We made it for my Dad to take to the game. So you probably did see it. We were hoping they would show it on T.V. but no cigar. What did your poster say?

Emily said...

Paige, I'm seriously laughing out loud! I wish I could've come to your Jazz party!

Gramma Annie said...

Man I know why you didn't want to come to our party...all we do is see how many people we can fit into Gorman's basement!!!!! You guys rock!

josieposie said...

Paige -
You are in Arizona...correct? What are you going to do if the JAZZHOLES play the Suns? Answer: cheer for the SUNS!!!!

Paige said...

I hope they play the suns...I will where my new Boozer Jersey everywhere and piss everyone in phoenix right off. They get mad when i where my pin...they will love my jersey.

derrickfam said...

I LOVE this. I wish I could've come to your Jazz party