Wednesday, May 30, 2007

LETS GO JAZZ...HELP ME OUT...


This may be the last time I get to blog about the Jazz...But I really hope not. I know we can do it!!! I thought I'd include the last of the Jazz pics to date. I had to steal this pic from Lindsey's blog cuz it is so freakin cute.

My favorite thing is Lindsey's side pony tail. I don't think she actually did it this way, but it just kind of ended up in this beautiful up-do. Ha Ha

We had to trick Josie into liking this binkie when we decided to debut it. It sure is cute.

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is the cutest bink ever! I wish Charlie had one!

meg said...

I'm watching the game right now and it's so depressing. I love all the Jazz attire ... hopefully she'll be needing it again next year!

Lindsey said...

P, I don't know how I feel about you posting the pics of my beautiful hair - - I guess if it's for the Jazz sakes it's okay. Josie hasn't sucked on that binky since we got it!!

Lorilee said...

I love the side pony Linds.
Josie knows it's a Jazz binky, that's why she won't suck on it.