Friday, May 4, 2007

FF (friends forever)


My old school friends from California..(my first roommate five years ago) Just moved out to phoenix last night. I am so excited to have them here. I was really sad to say goodbye to them 3 months ago, but am so happy to welcome them to our new city. We went to dinner tonight at the standard restaurant of mine...Oregano's. I told you I go there often. They tried to take my picture tonight to put it on their wall of fame of regular customers. No thank you!

Owen is a total maniac and I love it. He is all over the place. It is hilarious.

Baby Clay is so mellow and laid back. I did have a minor meltdown at dinner when he choked for a good twenty seconds on half a cheerio. It's a good thing I know infant CPR. But i went into total panic mode and am glad I didn't have to use it. It was pretty scary though.

The Ohlsens...I'm so glad they are here! Brock wears his sunglasses at night..So I can so I can...

4 comments:

Morph This said...

Time flies by.. I can't believe they alread left. I mean they were my neighbors for the last 6 or 7 months. Owen is going to be quite the heartbreaker.

PS. I will email you that stuff today when I get off work.

Lorilee said...

Please let them take your picture at Oregano's so they can put it on the wall....I'm rolling.

the youngs said...

I love Oreganos! We ate there last time I was in town...yum!

Lindsey said...

cute cute familia - why aren't you in any of those pics?? I am dying that they tried to put you on the wall...hhh. Just get a job there already!!