
Doesn't Lori look like a cupcake?
My family couldn't stop talking about how dang cute Lori is. She came over one night to have a Bachelor Party, which included snuggling with Josie, more four square with an official four square ball, and eating cookies and m&ms while watching a very painful episode of an Officer and a Gentleman. There were a lot of very awkward moments, which made it hard for Lindsey to understand why we love the show so much. Anyway....It was a very fun night.
3 comments:
I miss my two adorable roomies!!
I guess the saying 'you are what you eat' is right. Since I could (and do) eat cupcakes non-stop, I'm starting to look like one :)
Sweetest post ever Paige! I was in heaven hanging out with you guys. I mean between.. 4 square, snuggling on the couch between you and Linds (and Josie), the Officer and a Gentleman, and blog talk....what more could you ask for.
I can't wait for next time.
P, I loved the comparison photos of Lors and the cupcake...she really does resemble that tasty treat.
That was a PDS (pretty dang sweet) Bachelor partay - even if the whole time I was SOOOOOOOOO embarassed for that poor sucker. He is so dorky and can't ever think of anything to say. Poor thing.
I loved hanging out with P-diddy and Lors together - same sense of humor and they go together like pb & j.
Post a Comment