
Today one of my students refused to do her work. I asked her to write in her journal 1 paragraph about what makes her happy. This was her response.
What makes me happy?
Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.
I went into my lecture on sentence structure and emphasized the fact that a subject and predicate must be included in order to have a complete sentence. She didn't so much care, seeing that nothing in this life makes her happy. So the story goes...I sent her out of class to the time out room, she told me to "shut the F up", I suspended her and then....She proceeded to say that I needed to stop getting so much plastic surgery done. Wow. I've never had anyone tell me to lay off the plastic surgery. I'm flattered. I think.
10 comments:
Man what a slap in the face. xoxox
Why didn't you tell me you have been having plastic surgery I would have gone with you and maybe we could have got a 2 for 1 deal. Next time don't leave me out!!! That is really funny though. I want to know what work she thinks you have got done.
Take that one as a compliment!!! She's way jealous if you ask me. Now, lay off on the plastic surgery for a little while, will ya? hehehe.
well, if you've got so much to go around, i have a few life saving plastic surgeries i'd like done. send it my way sister.
i wish i could see you in that class... takin' no shiz from anybody. you're too nice, can't picture it.
Oh, memories. I remember the days of teaching in the hood and having my students tell me to "F- off" or "I'm going to f-ing kill you" (and that was when I was nine months pregnant). I never had anyone accuse me of plastic surgery - I'm jealous!
That story is freakin great!!!! :)
I mean, with a rack like that, how could they be real??? You should write her a note: Guess what kind of plastic surgery I've had done? Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Snap!
I Love It!
Did you just start laughing? Compliment Paige, because I think those calve implants you got over Christmas were totally worth it.
Post a Comment