Saturday, March 21, 2009

A hot mess...

At Tiana's request, here is the full length version of the video I made for the talent show. I don't know why the quality is so bad when I upload it. I am a rookie. Anyway...You get the point.  This is the full staff at our school including the principal, office staff etc. I love them...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha this is so funny

Gramma Annie said...

Lizzy and I were laughing out loud fixing dinner and watching that Paige! Good teaching those poor souls who can't dance! Thanks we needed that! xoxo

whit said...

I am laughing so hard and I'm sure it is even funnier if I knew anyone besides you. Who is the guy in the big butts one, he looks a little familiar?

Lori B said...

You're making me miss 5am practice in the halls! I bet the kids got a kick out of that too.

Jim & Karyn Anderson said...

That is so freaking funny Paige. Thanks for posting I seriously have watched it a few times cause every one is funny. I can't wait to see you in a few day's

J.C. & Tiana said...

That was me