Monday, March 2, 2009

Phoenix & Friends

Traci, Ali & Kate came into town this weekend. We spent the weekend laying at the pool, eating good food and shopping of course. Traci was frozen in New York and decided she needed to thaw out in the 90 degree weather in Phoenix. We had so much fun. It was a much needed Girl's weekend for me.

Traci & I Traci, Ali & Kate moving the umbrella

Traci, Kate & Ali eating a yummy mexican lunch at Sam's Cafe.

Ali & Kate




6 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

That looks like a blast. I need to come to Phoenix to warm up too. Georgia also can't wait to take her first dip in a pool. I hope the girls trip turns out.

Gramma Annie said...

You look darling!xoxox

Lorilee said...

you look so hot.. as usu.

no post about the bach? I thought for sure I'd hear something from you.

Nellie said...

Paige! Where is your post about the most annoying "batchelor" finale ever? I admit I didn't watch the season at all, but couldn't resist the finale when I was flipping channels. What the heck? That guy is a total idiot. I would be insisting he see a shrink if I were Molly. Anyway -- just thought of you . . . you are looking fab, as always!

kat said...

So good to see you! Thanks for letting me come spend the day with you guys! I'll be back soon! xoxo

Stacie Trevino said...

When you are here in April, can I schedule a photo session for Jay? He is already turning 2! I feel like we were just chasing him around at liberty park for his 1 year old pics.!!!!