Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Evolution of Dance...

If you have never seen The Evolution of Dance, you should take 4 minutes out of your day and do so now. Click here... My students love this video and crack up at some of the dances from back in the day. We have a talent show tomorrow at school and the teachers decided to put together a movie that resembles the evolution of dance. So this is what we do in our spare time after school.
My all time favorite is Mrs. Strong doing the "Superman". 

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

I could watch the superman all day. That is hill-to-the-airf. U are the bomb and I hope you never stop dancing - You ARE cheerleading!!!

Branko L. said...

This is great. Beats the days of my teachers showing us how to do 'The Electric Slide' at Boulton!

Mindy said...

I love your posts, too funny!
Knock 'em dead.

J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh that is so freaking funny! I love the superman that was great! Paige I can't believe they put you on the side do these teachers know who you are? (the best cheerleader/dancer of all time.) I think you should do your own routine and break it out for all to see.

Amanda said...

You soooo still have it, girl! You look awesome - I'd love to see you in costume and going full out. This made me smile.

Gramma Annie said...

Sooooooooo funny! I want to be one of your students...all my teachers were dorks.xoxxo

Lorilee said...

you really are missy from bring it on. especially with those curly brunette locks.
dude, the superman is the best thing i've ever seen. ever. i have to show cody right now.

Heather G. said...

Dude, I am dying! So funny! Miss you Paigers!