I am not sure what this is , or why it is for my little TJ???? Paige, JC AND TJ WON,T GIVE ALI AND I YOUR ICHAT NUMBER AND THUS WE HAVE LOST CONTACT. I AM OFF TO ETHIOPIA NEXT WEEK AND ON RETURN WILL STOP IN TO GET THAT STRAIGHTENED OUT IN ALBANY. Miss you and your commentary. The Liljenquists are trying to keep you to themselves1 Woe is me. SWAK ----- Karyn
I am not sure what this is , or why it is for my little TJ???? Paige, JC AND TJ WON,T GIVE ALI AND I YOUR ICHAT NUMBER AND THUS WE HAVE LOST CONTACT. I AM OFF TO ETHIOPIA NEXT WEEK AND ON RETURN WILL STOP IN TO GET THAT STRAIGHTENED OUT IN ALBANY. Miss you and your commentary. The Liljenquists are trying to keep you to themselves1 Woe is me. SWAK ----- Karyn
7 comments:
SO SO SO CUTE!
I do love love love it. Thanks P for the great find.
i love it!
...only if i could have her body cause i really truly love that!
I've had a suit like this in mind for months.... but never could find one. leave it to Paige to find the cutest out there.
I am not sure what this is , or why it is for my little TJ???? Paige, JC AND TJ WON,T GIVE ALI AND I YOUR ICHAT NUMBER AND THUS WE HAVE LOST CONTACT. I AM OFF TO ETHIOPIA NEXT WEEK AND ON RETURN WILL STOP IN TO GET THAT STRAIGHTENED OUT IN ALBANY. Miss you and your commentary. The Liljenquists are trying to keep you to themselves1 Woe is me. SWAK ----- Karyn
I am not sure what this is , or why it is for my little TJ???? Paige, JC AND TJ WON,T GIVE ALI AND I YOUR ICHAT NUMBER AND THUS WE HAVE LOST CONTACT. I AM OFF TO ETHIOPIA NEXT WEEK AND ON RETURN WILL STOP IN TO GET THAT STRAIGHTENED OUT IN ALBANY. Miss you and your commentary. The Liljenquists are trying to keep you to themselves1 Woe is me. SWAK ----- Karyn
i want one!
Post a Comment