
Once again I am changing positions at school..For the last time. Come Monday I will be teaching a Junior High class. So I had to tell all me English students that Miss Kristi would be taking over my classes. So as we are telling the gullible 9th graders, she decides to tell them that the reason I am leaving them is because I have taken a new position as the school mascot. She proceeded to tell them that I needed more time to dedicate to this position to get our school spirit up yada yada...They asked lots of questions...such as, what does your costume look like, how do you dress up as a scorpion, do you have to crawl on all fours? Anyway, these students apparently believed her because the next day I had kids asking me about my new mascot position...So I found this scorpion mascot costume for the bargain price of $1100. Wow. Can you imagine me walking around school in this sweet outfit?
4 comments:
yes, I can totally imagine you in that outfit... high-fiven all the students as you walk down the hall.
ps. I love the way you said "me English students"....maybe it's a good thing you aren't teaching English anymore? :)
It's cuz I'm a leprechaun lori...You just cracked me up. I'm pretty sure it is a good thing I'm not teaching English..You are so right. The mascot job is much more up my alley.
There is no end to what you could do with that costume. Buy it - I'll borrow.
I don't think I could do it.....claustrophobia......and I would sweat my stinger off....xoxo
Post a Comment