Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Mania.

Some people and I from work got together and carved pumpkins and it was so fun. I got a little competitive and obsessive compulsive about my pumpkin. Probably because I was the only one with a white pumpkin and it wouldn't even stand up on its own. I was the underdog. They liked to call my pumpkin special ed considering i'm the special ed teacher. I guess it takes one to know one.

Aubrie, Heather, Me and Beatriz

Heather...AKA 22

I tried to make mine fancy like one I saw in a magazine. It didn't exactly work.

3 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

P-diddy I love the pumpkin it is seriously so cute!!! You are the modern day Martha. Love ya!!!

Gramma Annie said...

So cute!!!Looks like summer there??? Rainy and leaves blowing all around here...SPOOKY!!!!xoxosis

Lindsay B. said...

Paige I am impressed with your pumpkin - very chic!