Apparently this is what I look like to my students. Celia, who cusses me out nearly everyday, decided to be nice one day and draw me a picture. She probably throws darts at it when she gets home. Who knows?
Thats nice of her. Maybe its a peace offering? Give her time, usually if people realize they are in the wrong thats when they are quick to verbally attack you. Thats awesome that you are reaching out to the students.
fancy shoes. i think it's cute they call you "ms. paige". perhaps "liljenquist" is way too much for them to spell... i can barely do it after like 14 years.
Oh Ms. Paigie I think you are winning her over....she spent alot of time on that...maybe you should have Marymary paint it for above your sofa.xoxoxoxsis
10 comments:
Thats nice of her. Maybe its a peace offering? Give her time, usually if people realize they are in the wrong thats when they are quick to verbally attack you. Thats awesome that you are reaching out to the students.
woah paige. You look really sexy there. I think its so cool what you do for work. I bet you feel really fulfilled/tired at the end of the day.
Geez Paige. What a sexy mama! I think it's time you make her your teacher's pet
That's about as hot as I remember you looking! Oh, to be the object of someone's affection...
There's no way you wore something that respectable!
fancy shoes. i think it's cute they call you "ms. paige". perhaps "liljenquist" is way too much for them to spell... i can barely do it after like 14 years.
Oh Ms. Paigie I think you are winning her over....she spent alot of time on that...maybe you should have Marymary paint it for above your sofa.xoxoxoxsis
at least you have a cute outfit on.
Your boobs are way bigger than that! You should dock her grade for not paying attention!
That is definitely a framer - - you are going to have a whole gallery of misfit souvenirs. I love each and every one of them!
Post a Comment