One of my students was working on his "rhymes" when I walked into his science class today. I sarcastically said..."If you are going to write "rhymes" instead of doing your science, at least make your rap about science." This is what he handed me at the end of the class period. I have highlighted my favorite part...
Class is in motion the bell has rung
sit down shut up its time to have fun
Taking out books on human resources
writing them down, let me show you the courses
Here is the basics of a molecule
hey back there stop actin a fool
students say i'm not that fair
but everyone knows E=MC squared
bustin those rhymes make it feel so magical
steppin in the cage and i'm breakin fools clavicals
out for dinner girls showing their mammary
coming home with them in my memory
Makin mo paper then fools on their pension
kids driving me crazy I have hypertension
and i'm using this mic as a scientific extension
I split more wigs then a quantom atom
I'ma come back at em
with a platinum track
Sittin here and some fools talkin
mad at me
I'm just tellin them to learn their anatomy
(throws mic down)
CLASS IS IN SESSION!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
that's not too bad Paige...you may have some talent on your hands here. Maybe you should start your own Def Jam record company and you could discover the next big thing...
P, I am dyin!! That is seriously way good!! I want to hear some more from that student - - love the mammary gland action. Ben will die when he reads it.
Flashback: remember in American Civ when Prof Goldberg asked Em Ryb when "way" became an adjective?? In front of the whole class? That was hilairf.
dangit! That was me as Tiana again...
I think you are the coolest teacher, letting your students write raps in class?...talk about COOL!
Linds I mostly remember when my professor stopped our entire class on the first day of school because Abi and I were playing hangman. I'm surprised it wasn't MASH. Cuz that would be even more juvenile. He went on to say that we were in college now and needed to stop acting like children. So embarrassing. Anyway, our punishment was that he wanted to see us the next morning. So everyday for months he made us eat breakfast with him at the union. I'm surprised I didn't put two and two together that he was just a huge perv. Sorry longest comment ever.
Paige paige paige the best teacher
Thank the good LORD she's not a preacher..
Wish I could live with her and be a P.I.
Spying on cheating husbands who should die.
But it's better she's teaching the youth who need her
Wish it was in O town so I could see her!
This rap is so much better when I have a mike and my hat a little crooked...sweet..
seriously, redixie cup?
hill airforce base.. I can not stop laughing.
A+! Love the mammary comment.
You need to sign him NOW! You could be his agent and his homeschool teacher when he is out performing. He is smart, he knows what mammaries are.
Sissy you are the funniest person alive.
Linds and Paigie I know when we are in Heaven we will be nextdoor neighbors...can't wait. Then we can rap together. I just love you su much! xoxoxoxsis
That is definitely my version of heaven - - a little Liljenquist compound!!! I can't wait!
Post a Comment