On Saturday morning...We rolled out of bed and landed in Last Chance. I know its shocking. But look who we ran into. The cute Morphy's and baby Emerson. They are so cute. You know you go to Last Chance way too often when people from out of town can run into you there.
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Labor Day Weekend.
Amy came out to see me over Labor Day weekend this year and of course we had so much fun. In the two short days she was here, we fit in lots of shopping, tons of eating, massages, pedicures, a movie and a work party.


On Saturday morning...We rolled out of bed and landed in Last Chance. I know its shocking. But look who we ran into. The cute Morphy's and baby Emerson. They are so cute. You know you go to Last Chance way too often when people from out of town can run into you there.

On Saturday morning...We rolled out of bed and landed in Last Chance. I know its shocking. But look who we ran into. The cute Morphy's and baby Emerson. They are so cute. You know you go to Last Chance way too often when people from out of town can run into you there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Do you have to through LAST CHANCE in my face everyday !!!! I bet you and Amy have so much fun!!!! sweetie pies!!!
Oh my gosh that picture of the two of us is heinous... but the one of you and Emmy is adorable! I am so glad that we ran into you. You were just the girl I wanted to see.
Love Lilly Lips and all her recent trips to see you.
Oh i bet you two had so much fun! Miss you
That last chance looks awesome. I think I might need to come visit you. You and Amy are so pretty.
You guys need to come to San Diego now and see Laurie so I can see you guys! Hurry!
You guys look so cute - I am definitely the least photogenic sister in the fam. You two always look so glamorous. Then there's our movie star sister Laurie to top it all off. Oh well, there's always air brushing! hh.
Post a Comment