Kelly, JeNae, Megadeath, Clar, Me and Tracey...
Tracey and Claire broke the sabbath WIDE OPEN and went to a flea market in L.A. where she got that adorable yellow vintage dress...I think thats why she got asked to "Kick it" with some guy right in the middle of sacrament.

I had to remind Kelly and Tracey several times that guys don't think its cool when girls swear. Apparently the Elders Chorum came and gave them a lecture about swearing. I thought that was so funny. Newsflash...Everything we do, isn't to impress the Elders in the singles ward...Kelly don't they know thats what started the whole connection between us?
5 comments:
First of all, I am not a blogger. But conluding my picture and name are both posted I must address the last photo. I was attempting the hold your beer coozie up at the river pose and it came out more of a Whoo Whoo look. Hence the title. But I wonder, where did we get Whoo Whoo from? Kellie and I found a video that documents the origination of the Whoo Whoo. You have to check it out it is damn funny. That's right I said "Damn". Turns out the Elders that I am going out with do like it. And PS...after shopping we did make it to church. But I didn't see you there Paige? Check this site out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzoWuA2qPAo&mode=related&search=
WOW..I love the Whoo whoo video. I wish my alarm clock woke me up with a whoo whoo...love you trace.
Paige, you look so pretty in all those photos!
And I love the yellow dress....looks like it was worth the church sluff.
swearing=funny
Um, As promised here I am...Yes, WE look good..DAMN. Nothing like breaking the Sabbath and a few hearts, right? MOVE BACK HERE!
PS...your photo is AWESOME...
Post a Comment