Monday, March 12, 2007

Josie's new stuff...


New bunny ears and new outfit... $4.00


New glasses...$9.50


New outfit...$29.00

Still don't like boys...PRICELESS!



5 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh she is so cute I love the sun glasses and also the bunnie ears. She is the cutest thing I think i have ever seen. It looks like your having so much fun! And Josie don't worry I don't really like Luke ether...ha ha ha J/K

Lorilee said...

YOu better get used to boys Josie, I have a feeling they are ALWAYS going to be liking you.., I mean with those big blue eyes, and cute little outfits, not to mention your pretty Mom (and Aunt P).

Tia said...

Those ears are so cute/funny. And what a bargain!! It looks like you guys are having a fun time....

derrickfam said...

Sooo cute! I barely recognized Luke (that's who it is right?) It sounds so fun to lounge by the pool and shop with you guys.

mandy said...

Josie is the cutest!!! I love her eyes.