oh paigie. i don't even know how to pronounce that 2nd to last one and i'm a pretty smart girl.here are the names in one family of my friends:Captain MoroniHelamans WarriorMormon BeautySundays HosannaRumor has it they aren't crazy mormons either.
It is beyond me.....I call it child abuse. Give me a good solid name that doesnt sound stupid when you are 57! Sissy :o)
Well....its better than that family that named their kids Adolf HitlerArayan NationHonszlynn HinlerSeriously? How cruel and messed up can parents be?
seriously. why? i don't get it either.
Meghan, you are lying. Paige, I agree! Freaking drives me nutty!!!!
whit, not lying. i could get a last name and address if you would like. they live in cottonwood heights.
Here are a few of my faves from former students.....maybe can't top yours, but still funny none the less. Jaishon, Daidrian (dad's name is Aidrian), Monterio, & Gernisha. I hope these aren't names of anyone who reads this blog.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh paigie. i don't even know how to pronounce that 2nd to last one and i'm a pretty smart girl.
here are the names in one family of my friends:
Captain Moroni
Helamans Warrior
Mormon Beauty
Sundays Hosanna
Rumor has it they aren't crazy mormons either.
It is beyond me.....I call it child abuse. Give me a good solid name that doesnt sound stupid when you are 57! Sissy :o)
Well....its better than that family that named their kids
Adolf Hitler
Arayan Nation
Honszlynn Hinler
Seriously? How cruel and messed up can parents be?
seriously. why? i don't get it either.
Meghan, you are lying. Paige, I agree! Freaking drives me nutty!!!!
whit, not lying. i could get a last name and address if you would like. they live in cottonwood heights.
Here are a few of my faves from former students.....maybe can't top yours, but still funny none the less. Jaishon, Daidrian (dad's name is Aidrian), Monterio, & Gernisha. I hope these aren't names of anyone who reads this blog.
Post a Comment