Saturday, January 24, 2009

Liljenquist Lunch...


One of my favorite things to do is to spend time with my aunts. My dad has 5 sisters and 1 brother so I have lots of aunts. Every time we get together I wish I could stay forever. They are so flippin funny. We got together for lunch at Hires with some of my aunts, my grandma and a few of the girl cousins. Trice brought me her sweet leather jacket and insisted that I keep it because she knew how much I loved it. I haven't taken it off since. My favorite part was when Sis accidentally took a bite of a Veggie H. She claimed she was allergic to veggie burgers and needed her epi-pen. She is crazy. And I love it.

My dad came to the all girl party too. Poor thing grew up with 5 sisters and then had 4 girls of his own. It's always an all girl party in his life.

My cousins Mary and Emily...

5 comments:

trice said...

Paige-
You look like Heidi Klum in the leather jacket.

trice said...

Paige-
You look like Heidi Klum in the leather jacket.

trice said...

Hey I can't get out of your blog site!

Lindsey said...

Ditto on the Heidi Klum - I never laugh harder than when we are with our aunties. They should have their own sitcom where they all live in one house and just be their funny/crazy selves all the time. I'd watch it.

Gramma Annie said...

Paige!!!!!! I love you. I would give anything to go to lunch with my dearest darling nieces everyday! Seriuosly.....a VEGI burger at HIRES!!!!! I only eat hamburgers at 2 places, Hires and Madox....less chance of getting mad cow. I am in talks about our sitcom with the other sisters.....gramma and glo-bug ......as the golden girls. what do your think?...the jacket looks faaaabulous darling! Thanks for the post...it made my day.xoxoxox