Dance Recital... I was so excited to be in San Diego for my two nieces very first dance recital. Unfortunately I just missed Chloe's routine because of traffic. But here is part of Mia's dance. She did so good. More pics to come...
Paige I am so jealous of you. She looks so freaking cute i wish i could have been there with you. Give them a hug and kiss from me. I can't wait to see you in 4 day's!
3 comments:
Paige I am so jealous of you. She looks so freaking cute i wish i could have been there with you. Give them a hug and kiss from me. I can't wait to see you in 4 day's!
seriously so cute i love how little kids that age just look at each other making sure they are doing the right dance step. too sweet!
SO DARLING. Claire and I are going to come to Arizona and see you and Shabby, maybe at the end of January or beginning of February. Will you be there?
Post a Comment