Paige i look like a big idiot. But that video is freaking funny. Go Jazz!
that was the sweetest cheering i have seen in awhile. thanks paige. and thanks tiana! :)
Tiana who is your fav. player??? Come on you have to Really cheer!!! and a double back flip into the splits for a 3.xoxosis
I love j.c.'s laugh when he finds out you're taping. are you watching the game from the dinner table while playing a card game?
I love all the jazz jerseys! are you in UT until Christmas? We leave on the 15th. I really want to see you!
I think you need to rename your blog, "THIS BLOG IS ALL ABOUT THE JAZZ".
I like Josie's idea for the new name - I'll get working on your header. I miss Jazz parties so bad. I have already scoped out my ticks for the Nets/Jazz game on March 15th in Jersey, anyone in?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Paige i look like a big idiot. But that video is freaking funny. Go Jazz!
that was the sweetest cheering i have seen in awhile. thanks paige. and thanks tiana! :)
Tiana who is your fav. player??? Come on you have to Really cheer!!! and a double back flip into the splits for a 3.xoxosis
I love j.c.'s laugh when he finds out you're taping.
are you watching the game from the dinner table while playing a card game?
I love all the jazz jerseys! are you in UT until Christmas? We leave on the 15th. I really want to see you!
I think you need to rename your blog, "THIS BLOG IS ALL ABOUT THE JAZZ".
I like Josie's idea for the new name - I'll get working on your header. I miss Jazz parties so bad. I have already scoped out my ticks for the Nets/Jazz game on March 15th in Jersey, anyone in?
Post a Comment