Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cindy Lou...


Could my niece be any cuter? And could she look anymore like Cindy Lou Hoo? I love you Josephine and I can't wait to see you at Christmas...

14 comments:

derrickfam said...

Paige, that is the cutest pic...total cindy lou hoo. I miss you! When are you coming home for Christmas?

meg said...

She does look like Cindy Lou! She is so cute. I talked to Lori today and we were talking about going to lunch next Thursday (a week from tomorrow) and seeing if Meg Webb can go. Will you be around? Let me know because we want you to come!

Paige said...

Meg, I would love to go to lunch with you guys. I am not flying in til Friday night so I won't be there yet. But if you guys are free another time let me know, cuz I really want to see you guys.

whit said...

I love her! I got the Christmas card in the mail today and that picture is beautiful. Did you take it?

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

True, she's way freakin' cute. And, about the fur ball, yes, I did do that, and I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it! Thanks for helping me dig that one out of the memory bank. ha.

Lindsay B. said...

Did you take her picture Paige? Cutest Christmas card '07!

Mindy said...

How funny she looks straight out of the movie. Did you take that picture? I have got to hook up with you for a photo shoot. Have a great christmas.

Unknown said...

You're totally right. Could she be any cuter?

Lorilee said...

no, she couldn't be any cuter. I just got a Christmas card with her photo, that is now hanging on my frige. she is adorable.

J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh i can't get over how cute she is she is the best Cindy Lou Hoo impersonatior i have ever come accoss so cute. I get to see her tomorrow not to make you sad or anything i'll give her a hug from you.

Gramma Annie said...

SO SO SO DEAR!!!xooxsis

marcie b said...

no, she couldn't be any cuter. seriously. i would ask where she came from, but she has a beautiful mom and auntie, so it is pretty fair to say she's going to be the cutest knockout ever. love you and hope all is well with you.

shaolinfistofdeath said...

tell l&b to get that girl in a time capsul before she grows up on us. she's sproutin like a weed

Stacie Trevino said...

You are such the professional photographer. Honestly, such adorable pics. By the way, Jay and J.C. were having a spitting contest the other day...it was so funny. He may not be favorite yet, but he is deffinitley working his way up!