It's Jazz time yet again, and I know some of you will probably stop reading my blog now, but don't forget...The Jazz are #1. Thats what this picture represents. I love this picture of Jace. It makes me laugh everytime I look at it. He is seriously so funny!
I got to be part of a Jazz party last weekend and I loved every minute of it. This is us in our new matching Jazz sweatshirts...
A halftime game of Rumikub, another family fave.
And us celebrating the big win...After the Jazz won.
11 comments:
AAH! I would kill to have been at this partay. I am going to kill you guys for not getting me a jazz sweatshirt. I need to get Jos that tiny Jazz sweatshirt when we come home so she can rock it Utah-style. How bout them Jazz!!!!
FUN! I want to come to a Jazz party with you guys asap - and I love the idea of halftime Rumikub (one of my favorite games). That is the sweetest pic of JC ever (next to the one where he is naked with Shave) and I love Tiana's burlesque pose in the last pic. You guys are so cute.
i love that your fam plays rummikub. and that joe has on a byu hat. i hope he's a fan...
Where did you get the sweatshirts? Sweetness. Even though you're a lame Ute PAige -- we all love the Jazz.
PS What's the deal with the unfinished Pictionary game?
So fun Paigexoxoxsis
GO JAZZ!!!
Can I please join your family? I mean, blend it into mine?
The boycott officially starts NOW!
J.C. is seriously so freaking funny and I am not just saying that because i'm his wife. He is the funniest person I know.
P.S. I love the leopard print shirt hanging off the shoulder look...HOT!
oh my gosh! i just noticed this...but in the last pic Joe looks like Andrew + 20 years.
Post a Comment