Here are a couple pictures of my nieces and nephew at the Straw Poll in Iowa Chloe campaigning with "papa" Nick and Chloe hanging out during an interview Playing with their cousins Grandma (Ann) trying to entertain the kids in a locker room right before Mitt's speech Mia playing in a corn field maze...
I love the pictures of the kids they are so cute and that dress laurie made are to die for. Miss you paige I really want you to move home it's so much better with you here.
Paige besides my kids those are some of the cutest ones I have ever seen. 29 more days and we are on our way back to AZ! Oh PS we are excited to see Ben on Sunday let Lindsey know we will take care of him for the next month
I thought about you Amanda and your political stance when I was posting these. Funny. And Shannon..I am so glad you are taking care of Ben. Thank you for letting him stay with you. That is so nice of you guys. You will love him. And Tiana..I am really wanting to be home right now.
your practically famous. In church they were talking about Mitt Romney, and I felt proud that I knew a connection to them.....even if it is through their grandkids.
7 comments:
I love the pictures of the kids they are so cute and that dress laurie made are to die for. Miss you paige I really want you to move home it's so much better with you here.
Paige besides my kids those are some of the cutest ones I have ever seen. 29 more days and we are on our way back to AZ! Oh PS we are excited to see Ben on Sunday let Lindsey know we will take care of him for the next month
I may be on the other side of the political fence, but that Mitt's a handsome fella! Lucky you!
I thought about you Amanda and your political stance when I was posting these. Funny. And Shannon..I am so glad you are taking care of Ben. Thank you for letting him stay with you. That is so nice of you guys. You will love him. And Tiana..I am really wanting to be home right now.
Seeing those cornfields makes me homesick! I'm here for two more weeks...call me this weekend if you have a second and I'd love to see you!!
your practically famous. In church they were talking about Mitt Romney, and I felt proud that I knew a connection to them.....even if it is through their grandkids.
Those kiddos are so cute! I feel so special that "my friend's sister is married to Mitt Romney's son". hhh
Post a Comment