Monday, August 20, 2007

Josephine's First Pony...

Today at Sunday dinner Lindsey announced that the first person to get Josie's hair in a Pony would be the front runner in the on going favorite aunt competition. Of course I won. I always do...Here's Proof...


5 comments:

whit said...

I am laughing at these pics, can I please come to your family dinners? I tagged you, so go to my blog and get the details.

Gramma Annie said...

Josephine is such a good sport to put up with the favorite aunt constest!!! Thank you thankyou thank you for coming and spending the afternoon with us and baby Parley! You and Linds are THE best!!! I love you.xoxoxoxoxoxsis

Amanda said...

That is honestly one of the cutest things I've ever seen! All four of those hairs are really hanging in there! That josie is a doll and looks just like Lindsey and Ben melted together. Of course you're the best aunt...was there a doubt?

Lorilee said...

I love your confidence in winning the "favorite aunt" comp.
Leave it to Paige to give Josie her first do.

J.C. & Tiana said...

P.S. paige, lindsey said the best pony not the firs...so technicaly you didn't win. Sorry but i will post a picture with the best pony and best aunt later