Friday, August 3, 2007

P.B. Loco...

There is a sweet place to eat here in Phoenix, called P.B. Loco. It is so good. I had a Yummer Nummer...Which includes:
White Chocolate Peanut Butter, Nutella, Bananas and Marshmallow cream.


Amy had the Smore's Sandy. Which included:
Coco Peanut Butter, Graham crackers and Marshmallow Cream.


You can order their peanut butter online and it is too die for.!

Click Here to see the list of all the P.B's they sell.

3 comments:

Gramma Annie said...

EEE.UUUU!!!!! You don't go to a cafe for P.B. and J.! Now pretend I just said that in Gramma Kate's voice.

Tia said...

Okay...I have never heard of a place like this, but I think they all look so good!! You are the queen of finding yummy new treats.

Sugar said...

This is Sugar, and I am eating a nutella & marshmellow cream sandwich right now paige!