
Probably my favorite holiday all year...Minus Christmas...We had so much fun this year...We went to breakfast on main street in park city and got front row seats for the sweet parade. We shopped around, swam in the pool, went to dinner and then watched fire works from our front row seats on the deck of our condo. We had so much fun.

Me and Josie Bean on the deck of our condo.

Amy, Tiana, Me, Lindsey and Baby Josephine shopping on main street.

Josie loved holding this sign up in support of our country. I get so emotional on the Fourth of July. I always feel so sad that we are having fun and watching fireworks and people in Iraq are fighting for us and our freedom. I just feel extra proud to be an American. I can't get through that song with out getting super teary.
5 comments:
Paige, you look darling, as do all of you girls! Reading that made me miss P.C. - I love Main Street!
I love that pic of you and Josie. I was hoping to see her in those darling booties you made!! How long are you in Utah??
yeah, how's about some booty pics?? I have some sweet ideas in my noggin' for some new ones - call me, we'll talk about it.
that pic of you and the jo jo bean is soooooo cute.
I'm with ya Paige.. I tear up too when I think about our counrty, the people fighting for our freedom, and all their families missing them.
Check out all those hot chicks on main street shopping. When can we hang out? please don't say you've left yet.
Those are really cute booties you made. I posted some pics of Caroline's room, my mom made her blessing gown also. Oh, I added you to my links, if that is ok.
Post a Comment