Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I see the moon...

This cute little song is the song that Claire Daines sings to her babies on the movie "Evening". It was the best part in the whole movie and totally made me cry considering Josie was sleeping right next to me. I love that it says in so many words...God chose you for me to love the best!!! So sweet.

I see the moon, the moon sees me
The moon sees somebody I want to see
God bless the moon and God bless me
And God bless the somebody I want to see.

It seems to me that God above
Created you for me to love
He picked you out from all the rest
To be the one that I loved best.

I had a heart 'twas true and good
But now it's gone from me to you
Take care of it as I have done
Cause you have two and I have none.

2 comments:

Emily said...

So sweet, Paige! You're going to be the best mom ever...

Gramma Annie said...

So sweet Paige....how is the donor search working out for you? I vote for Ben since we have Josie as a sample. She is so so so so perfect!