Monday, July 2, 2007

AMC Softball Game

The Animal Medical Clinic...my dad's vet hospital...sponsors a sweet softball team. So of course the bleachers are filled with our family. Most of them play in the game, but me and Josie do cheers in the stands.

These are J.C. and Ben's official softball poses.
Lindsey, J.C. and Ben warming up before the big game.
Me and Jos yelling "Go Blue!!"

Coach Joe the Toe and Jace in the dug out...Good game guys.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Paige, why does it seem your family is always doing something en masse, like on a weekly basis, and you are all so stinkin' supportive and cute with each other! Seriously, you guys seem like you are still as close as I remember from back in the day, and it's good to see Joe is still as big a hunk as he was in the 80s and 90s!

J.C. & Tiana said...

Good thing our family was there or else we totally would have lost. Good game family!

Lorilee said...

I really really really love these pictures.
Paige, you look so cute with Josie, like a Mommy celebrity.
Linds looks like she's made it through the entire game...but maybe a little tired.
I want to come help cheer blue on.

Gramma Annie said...

Paigie those pictures are so so so so so cute!!!! I LOVE the one with you and Josie! I need a baseball card of J.C. s signed! I love nothing more than to see a big leager play in garms! J.C. you are my hero!

Emily said...

Paige, you are so cute! And it's true...your fam is always doing fun stuff!

derrickfam said...

great softball pics! Your dad is so cute, and that picture of you and josie is adorable. How long are you in Utah?

whit said...

Paige, your posts make me laugh! Will you be my kids aunt? They need one like you.

Amanda said...

Paige,
I got your comment on my most recent posting, and yes, that was Sheye's blog I read. I stumbled across it and was so moved by her photography and her story. You are such a tender-heart for children; I can really see that in the way you talk about your neices and nephews. They're lucky to have you.