4 JOBS I'VE HAD...
*Cheerleading coach
*Very classy convenient store..Ha ha..C22 til we die, huh em..
*Receptionist at a law firm and day spa.
*4th grade Emotionally Disturbed School Teacher
4 MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER...
*Dumb and Dumber
*Bring it on
*Napoleon Dynamite
*Super Star
4 PLACES I'VE LIVED...
*Boston, MA
*Huntington Beach, CA
*Phoenix, AZ
*Salt Lake City, UT
4 TV SHOWS I LOVE...
*The Office
*So You Think You Can Dance
*The Bachelor
*America's Next Top Model
4 FAVORITE FOODS...
*Cafe Rio Salad
*Frozen yogurt...from the yogurt nazi or golden spoon
*Nielsen's frozen custard
*Pizza at Oregano's
4 WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
*Friends blogs
*MSN.com
*Various Celebrity Gossip sights
*Hotmail
4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW...
* Costa Rica...Love it.
*Europe..Preferably Germany
*In Utah holding Josie.
*New York..Seeing plays and shopping.
4 FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG...
*Courtney
*Lindsey
*Lorilee
*Tiana
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ok pagie I am going to do this.
ooohhh I'm adding Cafe Rio salad to my list...truly the thing I miss most about Utah!!
Paige Cafe Rio just came to Vegas on June 4 and I am so happy! Another reason for you to come visit. We have an extra room in our house. I also taught emotionally disturbed 4th graders. 37 of them. In one TINY portable. Are you still teaching?
Post a Comment