Monday, June 11, 2007

A day at the beach

I love the beach so much and miss it everyday. I guess I took for granted living 3 blocks from the beach when I lived in Cali. But now I wish it was closer. We had fun just lounging around at the beach one day. The best part is getting to eat lunch at TK Burger and then getting snow cones on the beach. Talk about a dream come true.





7 comments:

the youngs said...

I definitely take the beach for granted! Thanks for the wake up call, I think I will get a game of Beach Volleyball together.

Lindsey said...

I miss it already! And you....Why don't you pay a visit to the beautiful beaches of the Great Salt Lake???

Gramma Annie said...

Yea Paige come and we will swim with that beautiful baby Josie!! I am so Jealous you got to spend a week on the beach!!!! are you coming to Jellystone on the 4th????

kaye said...

You have the cutest nieces! We'd love to see you in Utah. We are there until the 30th. (Char comes the 23rd)

derrickfam said...

fun! You look so pretty in that picture. I'm glad you had a fun trip!

Lorilee said...

Who are those two beach babes?
Nothin' better than the beach, darling little girls, and sweet-a sunglasses.
Keep the photos coming!

Unknown said...

Paige-You look so good. I am glad you are having a blast with your fam! When you get back to AZ give me a call.