
We had a Halloween party this weekend at Jace and TT's house. We started at the apple orchard to get homemade apple cider donuts and apple cider. Then we picked pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. I think we had enough junk for a much bigger party... Carmel apples, apple cider donuts, cupcakes etc. We started out the party playing the donut game where you have to eat the hanging donut with out using your hands. Tiana and I absolutely suck at this game. Fudge took one bite and half the donut was gone. It was pretty funny acting like we were 12 again. If only I could still go trick or treating...I would..
5 comments:
those are my favorite donuts.. and nothing beats a good halloween rager. nothing.
Loved that awesome party we threw together. Thanks for all the fun and for helping me make J.C. do stuff with us.
P Dits , wow `! what a fun party you threw at the lil bro's house ! That looked like so much fun...reminded me of grade school Halloween parties and all the cool stuff you got to do ! But where was your new sailor costume ? xoxo mom
that pic of fudge with his mouth full of food... tot disgust
Eli wants to know if we can come carve pumpkins with your guys next year, he says yours looks super cool.
Post a Comment