I bought this cute dresser on Craiglist when I got to Boston and I am so in love with it. This is what it looked like before I got my hands on it.
And after...Just a reminder...Don't ever sand inside. It was raining outside and I couldn't wait to sand it, so I sanded it in my living room. It was horrible after all the dust settled all over my stuff and in my lungs and head. I will never do that again..Note to self.
8 comments:
Wow! Nice work Paigie! xoxox
I love it so so so cute i can't wait to see it in your room tomorrow.
VERY cute, Paige! It makes me want to paint all my stuff again. Good to know about sanding . . .
I L.O.V.E. it! Please email me how you did it so I can do our guest room furniture PLEASE :)! I heart you. You are so talented!
Love it P! Love you!
wow! did you paint the hardware too?
I love it!!! It looks so good.
Post a Comment