Bean and I took the babes to the beach yesterday afternoon for a couple hours. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought I would get to take a nap when I got there. Lily however was a dream come true as usual and just laid on the blanket and looked around. Josie spent time feeding the birds and talking to her imaginary friends. At one point we heard her talking to her "friend" saying..."A lifetime of memories". If you can imaging a 2 year old talking this way, you would die laughing too. She is seriously hillairf.




Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
can I please come???
I love the one hand behind the head posing that deb had you do at the photo shoot. Maybe next time She could change it up every once in awhile with the fist under your chin or back to back. Miss you guys
P.S. Camping is a BLAST!
love you guys! you are too cute!
I am so jealous!!! xoxox
talk about a bunch of beach babes. i wish more than anything we were at the same beach, and i also wish more than anything that I could have naps at the beach, but never do.
looks like so much fun.....when are you going to come lay out with me the in HB......one last HB trip.....pretty please with cherry on top.....miss you girl.
Post a Comment