Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Counting down the days....

I am leaving in 2 days to go to New York for 8 days. I can hardly wait. I get to see these cute nieces again and the days are going by as slow as ever. Hurry hurry hurry Friday.
Things I am excited for...
Seeing Jace and T's new house
Getting to hang out with my dad and Celeste in Albany
Holding Georgia
Doing tricks with Josie
Shopping at H&M
Going to the Yankee game
Seeing Meridith, Traci, JeNae and maybe Jessica in the city
and having Easter brunch at the Mohonk Mountain House....See below.

6 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

We can't wait for you to get here...hurry!!!! We miss you.

Em N. said...

sounds like a pretty sweet weekend! have fun!

Lorilee said...

talk about the 4 best dressed gals...
have fun.. and give linds a little, i mean big, hug and kiss for me.

Lorilee said...

ps. the cd is in the making...
text me your address and it will be in the mail shortly.

Gramma Annie said...

Have a wonderful time!!! That looks like a GREAT place to have Easter dinner!!! I now have to start making my funeral potatoes. I am jealous. I love you. xoxox

Meridith said...

me so excited to see you toooo!