That's so funny! I'm watching the Office right now. I can't wait for the new season! But I have to say Creed is my favorite.
I can't WAAAAIT! Sometimes we'll wake up in the am and Mike will say "I wish it were Thursday"-- true fans!
I was never a fan until this year, when I would watch them online while I painted - it is genius. I can't wait!
Me too! I seriously have it marked on my calendar.
i have been wanting to play "slap face" at my office ever since i saw the preview. i can't wait.
I love the office...it is delightful!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's so funny! I'm watching the Office right now. I can't wait for the new season! But I have to say Creed is my favorite.
I can't WAAAAIT! Sometimes we'll wake up in the am and Mike will say "I wish it were Thursday"-- true fans!
I was never a fan until this year, when I would watch them online while I painted - it is genius. I can't wait!
Me too! I seriously have it marked on my calendar.
i have been wanting to play "slap face" at my office ever since i saw the preview. i can't wait.
I love the office...it is delightful!!!
Post a Comment