OH. MY. GOSH. That is soooo naughty, sooo inappropriate, and soooo right up my alley! And might I add, so true?Thanks for this because I was cracking up when I read that little bubble! I have to use this on my blog - pardon the blatant stealing, but I gotta...
Is this a Chelsea Cove couple? I love your innapropriateness. This makes me laugh out loud. Men are so easy.
hysterical and perfect. sharp work paigie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH. MY. GOSH. That is soooo naughty, sooo inappropriate, and soooo right up my alley! And might I add, so true?
Thanks for this because I was cracking up when I read that little bubble! I have to use this on my blog - pardon the blatant stealing, but I gotta...
Is this a Chelsea Cove couple? I love your innapropriateness. This makes me laugh out loud. Men are so easy.
hysterical and perfect. sharp work paigie
Post a Comment