I saw him on Leno, he did a good job. I just laugh because if he had been a Democrat, the audience would have been cheering like crazy. Mia looks so cute.
So cute Paigie! I bet the twins had a blast! They are so cute!!!! Mia getting to meet Jay! Lucky-Ducky! Will you text me Lind's phone # and her address? Love you xoxoxsis
Heavens, all those Romney men are Kennedy-esque, aren't they? So regal and chiseled...We aren't quite on the same page politically, but I think it's wonderful that you and your sisters and even your nieces are so involved in the process of this truly landmark time.
6 comments:
I saw him on Leno, he did a good job. I just laugh because if he had been a Democrat, the audience would have been cheering like crazy. Mia looks so cute.
Those are the luckiest kids! And they're pretty cute too.
So cute Paigie! I bet the twins had a blast! They are so cute!!!! Mia getting to meet Jay! Lucky-Ducky! Will you text me Lind's phone # and her address? Love you xoxoxsis
I Mia could have been on Jay Leno...then Mitt would win for sure.
Heavens, all those Romney men are Kennedy-esque, aren't they? So regal and chiseled...We aren't quite on the same page politically, but I think it's wonderful that you and your sisters and even your nieces are so involved in the process of this truly landmark time.
Romneys are NOT Kennedy-esque!!!! Romneys have brains and morals...just sayin'....xoxoxsis
Post a Comment