i love the first pic - what a gorgeous family! paige you are looking super hot these days...fyi.
Cutest pics Paige...Josie's little jacket/sweater she's wearing is soooooooooooo cute. I'm glad you had fun in Jerseytown.
Oh yes...I agree with lindsay b.. looking super duper hot.
I have to agree with you looking HOT, also. I really want an adult sized sweater just like Jos's. Are you still in NJ?
What a perfect family picture. So cute. And Paige, you always look hot.
I love you sweetie pies. xoxosis
you and linds are two hot babes on the beach....a dozen jelly doughnuts.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i love the first pic - what a gorgeous family! paige you are looking super hot these days...fyi.
Cutest pics Paige...Josie's little jacket/sweater she's wearing is soooooooooooo cute. I'm glad you had fun in Jerseytown.
Oh yes...I agree with lindsay b.. looking super duper hot.
I have to agree with you looking HOT, also. I really want an adult sized sweater just like Jos's. Are you still in NJ?
What a perfect family picture. So cute. And Paige, you always look hot.
I love you sweetie pies. xoxosis
you and linds are two hot babes on the beach....a dozen jelly doughnuts.
Post a Comment