We started off at the Doughnut plant, eating one of everything. We had Meyer lemon glazed and cake doughnuts, creme brulee doughnuts, coconut creme glazed doughnuts and peanut butter and jelly donuts. Yum. I want to be back there right now. They really are the best doughnuts I have ever had. And the cutest part was that they had doughnut shaped tile in the store.


We spent most of the day looking for Elmo. Josie was so excited to see him again. Every ten minutes or so she would ask me where Elmo was. I was hoping we would eventually see an Elmo poser. And we did...I wonder if it is confusing for her that there is an Elmo on every corner near times square.

We then went to Canal Street to do some shopping and to work up an appetite for lunch. After a couple of hours of shopping, we headed to Cafe Habana...I seriously would eat there everyday if I could. Their corn is the bomb.com.

After lunch we did a little more shopping in Times Square before we caught the train back to Jersey.

Check out Josie's cute little face.

Waiting for the train...

I gave Lily her first sucker because she really wanted it...and her teeth hurt. So it seemed like a good idea. She loved it.

Ben putting some lipgloss on Jos. I swear lipgloss is the cure-all in Josie's world.

I came downstairs the next day to find her with my Halloween red lipstick on. She looked so cute.

We spent the rest of the weekend catching up on every episode of Jersey Shore...And doing fist pumps...

Going to breakfast on my way out of town. I hate goodbyes...Me and Lloyd Christmas.

I miss my best little buddy already.
We spent most of the day looking for Elmo. Josie was so excited to see him again. Every ten minutes or so she would ask me where Elmo was. I was hoping we would eventually see an Elmo poser. And we did...I wonder if it is confusing for her that there is an Elmo on every corner near times square.
We then went to Canal Street to do some shopping and to work up an appetite for lunch. After a couple of hours of shopping, we headed to Cafe Habana...I seriously would eat there everyday if I could. Their corn is the bomb.com.
After lunch we did a little more shopping in Times Square before we caught the train back to Jersey.
Check out Josie's cute little face.
Waiting for the train...
I gave Lily her first sucker because she really wanted it...and her teeth hurt. So it seemed like a good idea. She loved it.
Ben putting some lipgloss on Jos. I swear lipgloss is the cure-all in Josie's world.
I came downstairs the next day to find her with my Halloween red lipstick on. She looked so cute.
We spent the rest of the weekend catching up on every episode of Jersey Shore...And doing fist pumps...
Going to breakfast on my way out of town. I hate goodbyes...Me and Lloyd Christmas.
I miss my best little buddy already.
5 comments:
Cute photos Paigie! I am so glad you are taking good care of each other. Lily and Josie are soooo cute! So are you and Linds :) xoxox
"Can we go to their house? Don't they live in Boston?" I love the lipstick pic!!!! U are the best. Thank you guys SOOOOOOOOO much for coming down. We are so happy we are only a weekend trip away from you two....xoxoxoxofistpumps
lloyd christmas. you kill me.
i'm hungry now.. that corn is the bomb and those doughnuts sound pretty bombish too. --did they have any jellydoughtnut? because that's what i'm feelin right now.
that lipstick pic is my favorite.
I dream about that corn.....I tried to recreate it, it was good but not quite the same.
Post a Comment