Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Fox and a Philly

We took the kids and went to see Fantansic Mr. Fox followed by Philly cheese steaks at T.C. Lando's. We went to the movies only to find a sold out show. So we bought tickets to the next showing and headed to the mall to waste a couple hours. We ate lunch, rode the merry go round, ate dippin dots (our fave), saw Santa and shopped a little.

We then went to see Fantastic Mr. Fox and loved it. We only had a few mishaps...Georgia had a melt down (to be expected when you take a 1 year old to the movie at 5 pm), leading Tiana to have a melt down. She was so worn out she slept with Georgia through the second half of the movie. A full bag of greasy popcorn landed on my purse...It was hilarious. I don't think I can ever eat it again after seeing the remains on my purse. Josie dropped her friend Leo and spent the next twenty minutes looking for him with her flash light (my phone) only to find out he was in the row ahead of her and she had to wait. She was such a good girl, bless her heart.

After the movie we headed to T.C. Landos to eat the best Philly cheese steaks ever. Here is Georgia trying to feed Lily a few fries.

And a few kisses.

We are famous for taking self timed pictures every where we go.

3 comments:

Erica Rogers said...

You have the cutest family, Paige! And you are always having fun together, I love it :)

J.C. & Tiana said...

Paige I think it's fair to say I had a major melt down and also almost started crying. But all in all a fun memory of yet another fun family outing. Thanks to our fabulous party planner.

Merianne said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas break! It was so fun seeing you while I was in town, and would love to have you visit us in DC.