
Help us to remember that the pierced, tattooed, disinterested young man who can't make change correctly is a worried 19-year-old college student, balancing his apprehension over final exams with his fear of not getting his student loans for next semester.

Remind us, Lord, that the scary looking bum, begging for money in the same spot every day (who really ought to get a job!) is a slave to addictions that we can only imagine in our worst nightmares.

Help us to remember that the old couple walking annoyingly slow through the store aisles and blocking our shopping progress are savoring this moment, knowing that, based on the biopsy report she got back last week, this will be the last year that they go shopping together.
12 comments:
Paige - this is exactly what I needed to read today. I am not in the mood for anyone to be in my way right now, including myself. :) I really do need more patience.
Oooooh. So sweet. xoxox
Love this P. I'm gonna try this - I'll just have to imagine that everyone in NJ has cancer I guess.
oh paigie. perfect. i love this very much.... i may refer my people to you.
and stolen from the blog of another friend... "be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato
Great Post Paige!! Thanks for the reminder! How are you?
P.S. Sorry to blog stalk! I hope you don't mind!
I love this :)
love this. thanks for sharing.
i was just walking behind someone walking very slow at the store.. and it reminded me of this post. it made me have a little more patience, but is still hurried around them :)
oh paige way to make me cry what a sweet post.
P....love this post! I need to read it daily...such a good thought sweet girl ! love you xoxo mom
great post
Post a Comment