I absolutely hate it. But I had to take my students today and I dealt with the heat and the smelly animals and getting bird crap on my hand somehow. I hated it almost every minute except for the ones when I saw the zebras and the giraffes.
All the kids that were lucky enough to take the day off of school and go to the zoo.
5 comments:
Wow must be really smelly after a long hot summer huh? You look so cute. xoxox
I love the zoo, but a zoo in hot phoenix kinda makes me wanna ralph.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BYU!!!
Don't worry...I think my classroom smells just as bad as the zoo sometimes and there are most def more animals!
geez paige! are you teaching in Mexico or what? You are so like Marilyn in your dislike of animals! Hey I'm headed your way the week after Thanksgiving are you available to do something?
Post a Comment