I fit in as many trips as I could to Rainbow snow and the Yogurt Stop. I can't get enough.
We met up with Whitney and the "Joe Fan Club" at Red Iguana for some yummy dinner.
Celebrating my 30th birthday one of the several times at Caputo's for lunch. My family is so cute and I'm so glad I get to come home as often as I do. I love Josie's big huge smile in this pic.
My sibligs and mom...Minus big Sis Laurie.
All the kids at my birthday BBQ...The Buie's, the Liljenquist's, the Clark, and the Boerens...
And last but not least, my 30th birthday present from my grandma..I love love love it...
8 comments:
Whoa...the big 3-0! Mine is coming up in December and I cannot believe it. I'm glad you could celebrate with your fam!
P.S. You look so cute, as always!
So much fun - miss u and your 30 year old-ness like nothin' else. I hope you're still celebrating. www.cometojerseynow.com/xoxoxo
Happy happy birthday Paigie dear. I love you. xoxoxo
ugh...1 1/2 more weeks left of my 20's. Happy Birthday!!
You are the hottest 30 year old I know!
I wish we could have hung out more while you were here. We need to hit up Vegas 30's style asap.
You make 30 look good! I'm glad we got to see you while you were here, Caroline wants to know when you guys can go on the rainbow horse...
happy to you a few days ago lady. all the people told me all about how 30 is the new 20. i think they're full of crap, because i feel old, but maybe it works for you. glad you had a rad time while you were here (i threw the rad in to emphasize how old i am)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I'm turning the big 3-0 in Nov. But I'm sure I won't get a watch as sweet as that one. talk about one lucky ducky you are.....your trip to slc looks like it was a serious party. i'm jelly doughnut.
Post a Comment