Thursday, May 15, 2008

Long Distance..


I can't hardly stand to miss a Jazz party with the fam. So once in awhile we do it IChat style. This is a video of what it is actually like at our parties....STRESSFUL...What I'm really stressing about is the fact that tomorrow night is our prom and I won't be able to watch the game, and even worse...I won't be able to wear my jersey.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Was that last game? Tonight is on - - don't worry, I'm already suited up and ready to go - - I'll cover for ya.

josieposie said...

maybe it's better that you don't watch - or else you might keel over and die or something when the jazz lose at home tonight.

Gramma Annie said...

Oh so WHY couldn't you wear your jersey???? Nice come back a great big A L M O S T!!!!!!! Next year. xox

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Paige. First off, I'm with you on Shayne from the Bachelor...come on, Maxim would have been way better. Second, how much do I love your fam. I love your sibling photos....so rare, I don't even know when the last time was that all my siblings were together.