Paige...I can't find your email address otherwise I would just email you! Sorry. Hey, we never connected over Christmas (we had sick sick babies) but if you are ever back in B-town will you PLEASE PLEASE call me? I would still love to see you and have you take some pics of the twins, if you are willing. Hope to hear from you soon! :)
2 comments:
Paige...I can't find your email address otherwise I would just email you! Sorry. Hey, we never connected over Christmas (we had sick sick babies) but if you are ever back in B-town will you PLEASE PLEASE call me? I would still love to see you and have you take some pics of the twins, if you are willing. Hope to hear from you soon! :)
Josie's working on the Cupid-Shuff right now. She is picking it up pretty quickly because she already knows the electric slide.
Post a Comment