Tommy and I catching a highschool basketball game. Our mascot is the scorpions, so Tommy would yell things like..."Go Scorps. Sting em where it hurts." He is such a geek. I was yelling at the refs as usual, and the ref got mad and said.."if you don't like the calls, you can leave!" I am that parent, only I don't have any kids. Sad.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Go Scorps!
Tommy and I catching a highschool basketball game. Our mascot is the scorpions, so Tommy would yell things like..."Go Scorps. Sting em where it hurts." He is such a geek. I was yelling at the refs as usual, and the ref got mad and said.."if you don't like the calls, you can leave!" I am that parent, only I don't have any kids. Sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
why don't you two just get married already
Oh I love tommy, Paige you look hot seriously HOT! Leave it to Tom for some original cheering. Love it wish we could come to a b-ball game with you.
I love the heckling!! Keep it up, Paige. Scorps rule, scorpios, that is! :)
i love it p. and i agree with char - you should just get married and make tom a liljenquist for real (even though he is already an unofficial one). you look so dang cute - and skinny minnie. i wish jos and i could come to a scorps game and cheer our hearts out with you.
ha ha! I wish I could have seen the referee harassing. I love it. and ps...your hair is the cutest right now.
paige you are skinny.
For those in the know I'm sure this is a dumb question but is he your boyfriend? I hope so he seems fantastic and he's sexy so good for you lady! You look very happy, congrats.
Yeah, is he your boyfriend? If not, Tom can't be trusted around girls that are 17 - 18 years old, so keep an eye out.
hhh, good point whit.
Caroline is sitting on my lap and says "Hi Paige"
Paige you look like a super model!!!!Hair, makeup, outfit and skinny minny!! Yea tell Tommy it is official...he made the cut!xoxosis
Tom only makes the cut if he becomes Tom Liljenquist, not the other way around. Sucks to give up that name, it rocks.
Post a Comment